After desperately searching the web for a few decent CD case templates (or at least stock images) I decided to take matters into my own hands and made my own templates to showcase cover designs. I asked my brother to take some high quality shots of a jewel case at certain angles and went on to create a pack of 9 templates, with content easily accesible through the smart objects. So, you have the followings:
- 9 PSD files ready for publishing
- easy editing with just Copy+Paste from file to Photoshop Smart Objects
- high quality stock images in the usage
- many different angles from which to choose
- 3000x2000px resolutions to help display your work with maximum effect
- support for the following parts of a cover: front, back, label, inlay, rear-inlay, inside
To use these items you need to purchase the product from Envato’s site: GraphicRiver. You are alowed to use the files in the package only in accordance with the license corresponding to your type of purchase. You are under no circumstances allowed to redistribute or sell these resources as your own as they are my property. Any usage that is not in accordance with the license is strictly prohibited.